Our hearts go out to the many people and businesses that have been impacted by the COVID-19 virus. As the outbreak expands, many businesses worldwide are experiencing uncertainty. At Allegiance Fundraising, we see it as our duty during this difficult time to make sure the organizations we support can continue to put their “mission in action.”
Like you, we are closely monitoring new developments and best practices. Over the last few days, we have seen a number of changes that require us to take additional steps to protect the well-being of our employees and to make sure we can continue to deliver uninterrupted service and support to our clients. That includes:
- Taking necessary steps to assure continuity across all areas of our business.
- Restricting travel to only what is necessary and conducting more meetings online instead.
- Open communication around personal travel and limiting exposure.
- Flexibility to work from home to accommodate caring for family members.
- Following the CDC guidelines on recommended hygiene and cleaning.
We will continue to monitor this closely and will communicate any changes immediately should they arise.
Chief Executive Officer
Allegiance Fundraising Group